Sunday December 4: We’re open!
On Sunday December 4 we will be open! We'll be participating in the Maker Market happening in the building next door to the bakery. We'll have cupcakes, coffee, hot chocolate, and mini quiches!
Here's their event description, and more info is on Facebook:
A faire showcasing creations and inventions from local artists and makers!
Featuring: Surprising Gifts, Artist Demos, Hands-on Activities, Music and Live Entertainment, the opportunity to BUY LOCAL and support BAY AREA ARTISTS!
Artists will display works in progress – Come learn about their process of creation!
This event is FREE and Open To All – Rain or Shine
- Rob Bell - Zomadic Artifacts
- Jason Porath - Rejected Princesses
- Ashley Newton/Sean Stevens - Interactive Robotic Flowers
- Anna Hirsch - pyrographic #NotFeathers
- Jen Angel - Angel Cakes
- Rennie Lum - All Squishy Inside
- Catherine Rose - The Eye-Line Clothing, books, prints
- Julien Hartline - Flickerstrip
- Stacy Speyer - Cubes and Things
- Miju Han - Art by Hallucinations+Dreams / prints + originals
- Marianna Segar - Cards, prints, and original drawings
- Nicole Catrett - Mouse Workshop
- Le Mysterium Collective
- Anthony "T" Maes" - Generations Deep - Laser engraved art
- Diana Stapleton - Mandalas
- Chris Cerrito - BrushBots
This event is a collaboration between kitLAB and the Gingebread House in Oakland. We couldn't be more excited about this collaboration, and we are thrilled to be able to give our favorite artists and makers this great exposure!