Give the Gift of Sugar this Holiday
Here’s all the things you need to know about giving Angel Cakes for the holidays!
- Know someone who is working hard? Nominate them for a free surprise cupcake delivery here: http://www.tinyURL/CupcakeCarePackage
- Gift boxes! We have several different gift boxes available for pickup or delivery in as little as one business day. Our selection is here. Prices start at $14.
- We will have our normal selection of cupcakes, cookies, and things every day except for Christmas Day and New Years Day! You can find our hours here: http://www.angelcakes510.com/visit
- Want to send a gift? We offer local delivery on custom orders every day except Mondays and Tuesdays. You can place a custom order here: http://www.AngelCakes510.com/order or order one of our pre-boxed selections (Thu-Sat) here: http://angelcakesSF.square.site - Please allow 7 days for custom orders.
- Having a COVID-safe holiday celebration with your pod? We make cakes for any size quarantine bubble. Plus, cupcakes are perfect for social distanced events, and we can box them individually! Want a combination of cookies and cupcakes in each box? We do that too! Check out pricing here: http://www.angelcakes510.com/order or email us at orders@angelcakesSF.com
- Electronic gift cards are available here: https://squareup.com/gift/E3Y8JN1FKSCJE/order and physical cards are available in the store. Redeem them in the store, for prepaid items, or use them toward a custom order.
- Cupcake of the Month subscriptions start at $13.50 a month! All the details are here: http://www.angelcakes510.com/club
- Need a last minute delivery? Order from Caviar or Grubhub.
This year, more than ever, it is important to shop local and support all of our independent shops, artists, restaurants and food producers as we head into gift-giving season! Independent folks make up the fabric of our community, and it’s been so heartbreaking that so many have not made it through the pandemic. I’ve personally made the commitment to shop at local and small businesses for gifts this year, and I hope you will too!
Stay small to stay safe and support our community!
Jen & Angel Cakes