We love wedding and would be thrilled to provide the desserts for your event! We have been providing desserts for weddings and events since 2008 and have a lot of experience helping couples choose among all the options! We have lots of opinions on how many flavors, and how much dessert you should order. Let us make it easy for you! Please be in touch with us as soon as you have confirmed your date and venue.
Here are things things we will discuss at your consultation:
- Cake, cupcakes, or dessert bar? We can provide any combination of desserts to fulfill your vision. Our pricing is here.
- What do you want the items to look like? Browsing our Instagram page will help you know what style of desserts we provide. It's helpful if you bring inspiration or reference photos with you.
- All of our cupcakes are made the night before and refrigerated overnight. We recommend having the desserts delivered as close as possible to your reception time so that they will be as fresh as possible. We charge $40 per delivery or $1 per mile round trip, whichever is greater. You can also have someone pick up the desserts on the day of your event. Delivery does not include set up unless arranged in advance.
- You will need something to display your desserts on, and we have several stands that we rent, and you can view them online here.
- Please let us know if you have guests with dietary restrictions or allergies. We also provide vegan and gluten free options as requested.
We are not currently conducting in-person consultations due to Covid restrictions. We are offering a phone consultation and a take-home tasting box of up to 6 flavors for $30. Our preferred day for consultations is Tuesdays, and tasting boxes can be picked up any day our retail store is open.
If you are planning a wedding and would like a consultation, please email Jen to make a phone appointment. Please remember to include the date of your event, dietary requirements, and approximate guest count.
If you're not ready for a consultation, you can always stop by our store any time during our retail hours and purchase cupcakes from our front counter.
Because the Covid situation is changing so often, deposits taken now are nonrefundable but may be transfered to another date with a minimum of four weeks notice.
Event Planning Services / Day of Coordination
Jen loves planning events, almost more than making desserts. If you are looking for a coordinator, info on Jen's services is here.